Church of Saint John / Cathedrals and Churches

Built in 1606, this church too was repeatedly renovated, its current look dating back to 1688.

Name:
Church of Saint John
Address:
Rue Münster L-2160, Luxembourg
Opening hours:
daily: 10am to 12am and 2pm to 6pm
Admission:
free

Attractions in Luxembourg

Pétrusse Casemates

The Pétrusse Casemates are too a tourist site of special historic charge. It was no sooner than 1933 that their tourist potential was discovered.

Details

Museum of Tramways and Buses

Tourists interested in the history of public transport in Luxembourg should visit the Museum of Tramways and Buses in Luxembourg City.

Details

City Safari

City Safari is a tours recommended to all categories of tourists. Children are highly likely to enjoy to the full the respective circuit.

Details

Luxembourg